Introducing the Zuma SS200 & SS2 Dual Monitor Arm by TRU Office Products. Not only does the Zuma Monitor Arm offer extended reach but the Zuma Monitor Arm also provides counter balanced height adjustments, quick adjustability, aesthetically appealing design, and extremely durable. Another key feature that makes Zuma a great choice is the adaptability. The Zuma is a modular system with the flexibility required in today's demanding workplace, providing the ability to expand your monitor set-up to grow with your needs. The Zuma is available in multiple colors, sizes, and provides multiple mounting options for your needs.
The TRU - Zuma Sit to Stand TRU-SS200 & TRU-SS2 Dual Monitor Arm Features:
- Flexibility - easily position your LCD for maximum comfort and productivity
- Vertical Reach Range - extends to 24" for 16" column (SS200) and 38" for 30" column (SS2)
- Horizontal Reach - extends to 24"
- Independently Adjustable - each monitor arm is independently adjustable.
- Integrated cable management - cables are kept largely out of sight and out of the way
- LCD Rotation - allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewier, offering 180° tilt, 180° side-toside movement, and 360° of landscape to portrait rotation.
- Mounting Options - clamp, grommet, panel, wall, and slate-wall mounting options available. Desk Clamp and grommet are included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. TRU Office Solutions Warranty Information.
The TRU - Zuma Sit to Stand TRU-SS200 Dual Monitor Arm Specifications:
|LCD Size ||up to 21" |
|Tilt: ||180° |
|Height range: ||13 inches of counter balanced height range |
|Horizontal reach: ||up to 24" |
|Rotation: ||360° P/L |
|Mounting Standards: ||Monitor mounting bracket, with QuickConnect option, contains 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x200mm, and 100x200 mm hole patterns to meet with VESA standards |
|Weight Capacity: ||23 lbs per Arm || |
Why We Like It -
- Ability to expand set-up
- Extended Reach
This is Good For -
- Perfect for someone who wants an adjustable and affordable solution.